Explore Your Future
La Crosse Promise Future Centers are here to make students “future ready.” We advise high school students living in the School District of La Crosse on anything college and/or career-related. We are here for Central, Logan, Aquinas, and Luther High School students to:
- Assist in discovering opportunities in careers that are sustainable and rewarding
- Connect students with the resources and individuals to help pursue goals
- Help students with the application process
- Help students, families, and caregivers navigate financial considerations
Meet Our Advisors
Hayley has been the advisor at the Central and Luther High School Future Centers since 2013. Previously she served as a Mental Health Program Director. She earned a Master’s degree of Social Work from UW-Milwaukee, and a Bachelor’s degree in Social Work from UW-River Falls. “I feel fulfilled helping connect people to the resources they need to be successful in life.” Read about Hayley in Coulee Region Women!
Future Center Advisor Central High School Room 243 608.789.2054 email@example.com
Matt attended UW-La Crosse as an English education major. Since graduating, he taught English in Melrose-Mindoro and Central High School and is a track coach at UW-La Crosse. He holds a Master’s degree in Student Affairs Administration in Higher Education from UW-La Crosse and still coaches track there. “I love serving students, forming relationships, and providing insight on how to achieve post-secondary success.”
Future Center Advisor Logan High School Room 125 608.789.7034 firstname.lastname@example.org
- ABCS of College (Student Version).
- ABCs of College (Teacher Version)
- Complete the FAFSA (presentation)
- What do I do after I complete the FAFSA?
- Tips for Writing a College Essay
- Gear Up for College Presentation
- From Applying to Acceptance: Checklists, Timelines, and Inside Info to Get Into College
- Common App to explore and apply for colleges
- College Board
- BigFuture (By the College Board)
- Post-Secondary Education Planning Roadmap
- Npaj koj txoj kev kawm tom qab high school (Planning for Your Education After High School, in the Hmong language)