Future Center advisors are here to help!
- Assist you in discovering opportunities in careers that are sustainable and rewarding.
- Connect you with the information and resources necessary to pursue post high school options.
- Explain financial aid and help you with the application process.
- Help you locate scholarships.
- Provide you with guidance on college selection, application, and more.
(open to ALL students and parents in the School District of La Crosse)
- Wednesday November 16 at 11:30 a.m.: Lunch and Learn Learn how to become a successful entrepreneur with guest presenter Matt Boshcka, owner of several restaurants in La Crosse and Minnesota. Sign up at the Future Center.
- Wednesday, December 14 at 10 a.m. at Central, 11:30 a.m. at Logan: Amber Dvorak, Shelter Director & Humane Officer for the Monroe County Animal Shelter in Sparta, WI.
Logan Room 125
Central Rm 243
Congratulations to the Class of 2016
Congratulations to the Class of 2016 and to all of you who have committed to college! Watch our video celebrating National College Signing Day!